21h10m Tuesday 03 October
Code of Conduct
- Players are allowed to have up to two accounts. Clan Leaders are allowed to make an extra account for their clans as long as the clan account is clearly labeled so.
- If a player is found to have more than the allowed number of accounts. Those accounts can/will be deleted and possibly banned.
- Please refrain from hassling other players, this includes verbal abuse and bad sportsmanship. Other people are here to have fun not be bullied, so please show respect to all members of staff and other players.
- If a player is found to be verbally abusive in games they will receive a fine/ban.
- You will not intentionally be in or attempt to be in multiple games at the same time, whether it be with a single account, or multiple accounts. This is not what multiple accounts are intended for.
- A player found to be intentionally in or attempting to be in multiple games at the same time will receive a ban.
- You may not play more than one account at a given time. If you wish to use your second account, you must log out of your first.
- If a player is found to be playing both simultaneously, it will result a ban and possible deletion of both accounts involved.
- Game accounts that are not logged into for more than 1 year are subject to deletion.
- To maintain an account at TTA you must log in at least once every year.
- It is possible to get an account deleted for inactivity back. In order to do so, you will need to know the account's ID and approximately when it was last used.
- Spamming in games such that it disrupts the game ie. typing large amounts of incoherent text across the screen is not permitted.
- If a player is found to be excessivly spamming in games they will receive a fine/ban.
- Stacking cards is considered cheating and will be punished as such. Stacking can be defined as having your account set up with only specific levels and/or card types to play random at an unfair advantage.(ex removing all but 7,7 cards from level 5 on your account to play level 5 random games.)
- If a player is found to be stacking they will receive a ban.
- Boosting accounts is considered cheating and will be punished as such. Boosting refers to having one account intentionally lose over and over to another account for the wins and points.
- If a player(s) is/are found to be boosting they will receive a ban and lose the accounts.
- Repeatedly timing out to avoid playing specific players is not allowed.
- If a player(s) is/are found to be repeatedly be timing out, they will temporarily lose access to the create game page.
- Cheating in any form will not be tolerated.
- If a player is found to be cheating.
That player will lose their account and receive a temporary/permanent ban.
The bottom line is that we want Triple Triad Advance to be a fun and safe environment for all players. Triple Triad Advance is a Multiplayer Online Game, in playing this game and posting on its forum and chatrooms, you will encounter many other players who share different experiences and come from vastly different backgrounds. While certain language and images may not be offensive to you, consider the fact that that same language and images may have a completely different effect on someone else.
Welcome to Triple Triad Advance !!