TTA QUEST

General TTA Discussion
General
TTA ID: 110737

TTA QUEST

Post by General »

I was wondering, is TTA QUEST coming back because i don't see it in the main menu like it used to be. Hopefully it will return, I love running around killing bosses and exploring dungeons for treasures.

If it does return, can we add more treasures, more bosses to kill, and maybe add the Hec hunt we didn't get the first time! (Maybe they added it and i just missed it LOL!)

Anybody else got any ideas for TTA Quest or want to see it return?
Dalamar
TTA ID: 3

Re: TTA QUEST

Post by Dalamar »

Balz has been working on bringing Quest back.
Balz
Site Admin

Post by Balz »

Have I got a surprise for you !
More details to come....
Balz
Site Admin

Post by Balz »

I'm hoping to have the tta quest back sometime in later November. Much like TTA files, Ive had to rewrite a lot of php to work with the newer version on the server. Since I had to redo just about every file it It was a good time to make some changes.
TTA Quest in years past has had the same two major complaints it was time to address.

1. "I have no idea where I'm supposed to go, or what I'm supposed to do."
TTA Quest now has a 100% complete walkthrough , step by step available at any time by clicking Image
-You will now see exactly what you need to do and where to go at any point in the quest.

2. "Did I miss stuff? How do I know if I missed chests?"
- TTA Quest now comes complete with maps for every dungeon, tower, crypt, ruins etc.. You can see where chests are and if you got them.

3. Any other changes ?
- I've added more tta point prizes to chests in different areas (~10k points)

4. Can I still get cards?
- Yes random card drops are still on as well as cards for hunts and of course quest cards.

5. Is there any new content?
- No not yet, I'm just trying to get what we have up and running first then I plan on adding some new content.

6. Do I have to start over?
- No you don't. If you had a quest account when tta went down , its still there when I bring it back.
If you have a quest account and WANT to start over, that is fine let Dalamar or myself know. (it does not affect your TTA account)
General

Post by General »

HELL YEAH! :mrgreen:

Can't wait for TTA QUEST to return! (HUGE THANKS) to those making this possible!

The new features will help alot of players! Keeps the beginner's returning for MORE!

If your a PRO-QUESTER, it should help you incase you missed any chest, hunts, etc

keep those BOSS FIGHTS COMING BABY! (1 of the reasons i enjoy questing!) :twisted:

BOSSE'S, get ready for dancing and ROMANCING BABY! (FF8 Dancing song begins) ;)
General

Post by General »

YAAAAH! TTA QUEST is BACK!!!! :D :mrgreen: 8-)

Gotta get my QUESTING ON YO!

I will edit if i find anything new or exciting!

Well now i did find a few things interesting! I did manage to find an unlock card during Quest-Image

Also wanted to find out for a LOOOOONG time if you could get cards from boss fights (Especially using magic) and the answer is a BIG FAT YESSSSS! :mrgreen: Image

VERY GLAD to also report that there is a BIG INCREASE in the percentage of actually finding cards after battles:
LONG LIVE TTA!!! :P
General

Post by General »

Here to report that I found something else.... A new mine that PROMISES more RICHES$$$
In case anyone else is also trying to acquire the best weapon, armor and shield, this is a GOD-SEND

Location of it is here!

Going to explore this new mine! Update with new info later! 8-)