Avalanche

wazzup

Avalanche

Post by wazzup »

Hola and welcome to Avalanche! We're the longest running active clan on TTA extending from TT to TTX to TTA in its first and now second incarnation. Sometimes our members wake up and ask themselves whether they're great or the greatest people to ever live. It's a good question. It may never be answered but I personally suspect they're the latter.

Our wonderful leader Amo has stepped down [lengthy joke removed due to resulting in a terrible and irrelevant pun]... leading to a new and unimproved leader, wazzup! In these hard times where all of us aspire to the environmental terrorism committed by Barret & company it has been difficult to fill the ranks will all the lovely people I wanted to. Many I am hoping to recruit in the future. That said, I love the 8 we got and I'm so happy to move forward with you all. We of course would be excited to welcome (or welcome back!) further members in the semi-active or other categories.

We have already run our first activity back (a handmaking competition wherein we proved green to be the greatest of colors) and will soon have others as well as a bustling chatroom filled with mostly benign presences.

Leader/Godking/Overlord/Humble Modest Commander = Wazzup

Active Roster

Delial
DJ
Feuer
Piggyman
Ruffles
SirSmokeTheRatherGreat
Tezuka

Semi-Active

A-mo22
Fusion Cloud
Stev3

There's a hall of fame and other things to sort out, they will come in good time. Come one come all and celebrate the renewal of this glorious clan. I'd also like to take this moment to say how thrilled I am that TTA is back and I hope you're all having the blast that I am.
Last edited by wazzup on Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Big Daddy Ruffles

Re: Avalanche

Post by Big Daddy Ruffles »

All aboard!
Stev3~Avl
TTA ID: 17302

Post by Stev3~Avl »

Woo wooooo!
Tezuka
TTA ID: 56052

Post by Tezuka »

Sweet indeed!~

Thought I would add this, in case someone stumbles to read this message:

The TTA discord is very active and part of the reason why the forums might seem quiet / inactive at least for now. If you have not checked the discord, the full picture of activity won't show. :)
Fusion Cloud
TTA ID: 42575

Post by Fusion Cloud »

Hey.

I'm still around.
wazzup

Post by wazzup »

Hey Fusion!

The current clan scene is, at least for now, a bit different than what it used to be. I'd love to add you to the semi-active roster if you'd like to be there, let me know, and we'll have you added to the clan chat. We can't have more than 8 active members, so if you wanted to play in clan tournaments I'm sure the other clans would like to have you and you could play clan tourneys there, but well, I hope you choose to stay here in Avl!
Fusion Cloud
TTA ID: 42575

Post by Fusion Cloud »

Hey.

Sure, you can add me to the semi-active roster.

I always want to be a member of Avalanche, even if I don't get to play in tournaments.