~T3~

Midas.com
TTA ID: 80716

Re: ~T3~

Post by Midas.com »

Gentlemen, it has come to our attention that you think that you're actually getting all the ladies. We kindly beg to differ, LOL!
Thus, we sat together in a close circle and came up with the following proposal:

A full-blown Clan vs. Clan tournament to settle the two key questions:
  • Who is, undisputably and undeniably, really getting ALL THE LADIES??
  • Which clan hosts, undisputably and undeniably, the Sirest of Sirs?
Please find our stipulations below:

We propose to have a 4v4, ideally a 5v5. Matchups will be shuffled by a neutral person not affiliated with either clan. Each clan chooses a ruleset with a third ruleset provided as a tiebreaker from a neutral person.

The participants will play each others' clan ruleset until a winner has been found. In case of an overall match tie (e.g., T3's ruleset won, BoS's ruleset lost), a tiebreaker will be played to determine the overall winner of the match-up.

In case we will be doing a 4v4 CVC, we might end up with an overall tie. In this case, each clan creates a new ruleset and nominates one person to play the overall tiebreaker. In case of a tie, a third-party ruleset shall provide the deciding factor.

The eye is on the price

Of course, everyone shall be properly incentivized to play at their best. Thus, I am offering a TRUE LADY that the winning party can add to their respective clan account for future engagements:
(Have you noticed those big azz KNOCKERS? I sure have. :mrgreen: )

SO gentlemen, kindly let us know if you accept our challenge by the end of Sunday. ;-) In case of a positive answer, please also provide us with your preferred ruleset and lineup. We can go up to 5v5 from our side! We will also make sure to request a dedicated "clan tournaments" forum section for the sake of tracking the tournament.

Don't chicken out. LOL!
~T3~Doomtrain
TTA ID: 72373

Post by ~T3~Doomtrain »

Congrats, General :) ... you rock!
Last edited by ~T3~Doomtrain on Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~T3~Doomtrain

Post by ~T3~Doomtrain »

Replying to Sir Midas's BoS challenge. The rules sound fair to my thinking ... and I am willing to play on behalf of ~T3~ clan if our fearless leader, Sir Auron would allow.
General
TTA ID: 110737

Post by General »

Appreciate that Sir Doomy! To tell the truth, if i rock-it's only because of the FULL POWER OF ~T3` :mrgreen:

REPLY TO BOS: HELL YEAH! i accept this challenge. (Probably got bored waiting for the other clans to form for clan wars LOL! :lol: ) Myself and The GREAT DOOMY are on board so far. Gonna see if any of the other members are in. Most likley, the only one else interested will be Sir Auron himself! if that does turn out to be the case-we will make it a 3 on 3 match!

DON'T RUN NOW! :lol:

P.S.THANK THE TTA GODS for some REAL ENTERTAINMENT! Looking forward to this Clan War! :P ;) :D
~T3~Doomtrain

Post by ~T3~Doomtrain »

Just for an update - T3 has 4 confirmed players so far ... and we are hopeful to get one more.
General

Post by General »

Bos-This is official-we have 4 members Ready to play! It will be a 4 on 4 Clan War!

Sir Auron
Savage Doomtrain
Master Wingus
General-Defender of ~T3~

Our ruleset is LV 1-10, 5 minutes, Same, Plus< Samewall, Pluswall, Combo. Each card from a different lv. No Rares or Semi-Rares! All decks

If your in-please post your ruleset! If you changed your mind-please post that too! :lol:

See you on the BATTLEFIELD! ~T3~
General

Post by General »

~T3~ making a BROMANCE Tonight BABY!

Seto
TTA ID: 95892

Post by Seto »

finish CvC WEN

I want those big azz KNOCKERS-LOL!
Reaker
TTA ID: 14714

Post by Reaker »

Hey guys,

I got my account restored since yesterday and my Clantag is ~T3~ there.
So.. Am I still im this Clan though or do I have to chance my Tag? :D
~T3~Doomtrain

Post by ~T3~Doomtrain »

Heya Reaker :) ... we are very happy to have you back in the clan. No, you do not need to go thru any test games or anything like that. And please do not eliminate that awesome ~T3~ tag attached to your name. You'll quickly notice that not much attention gets paid to this Forum site these days. Instead, please join your fellow clan-mates in the T3 chat room on Discord. Again, we are very glad to see you back again and that you got your old account restored! P.S. I (Doomtrain) am not the clan leader ... that is still Sir Auron (who is currently inactive due to family issues at home). The other clan leaders suggested i act in his absence as liaison between the clans.